Start Date: 3/18/2021 6:00 PM PDT
End Date: 3/18/2021 8:15 PM PDT
Venue Name: GoToWebinar
Harbor Dental Society
CE Topic: 'Leveraging Advancements in Dental Materials; Products & Techniques to Improve Patient Care, Outcomes and Productivity in Contemporary Restorative Practice'
Date: Thurs, March 18, 2021
CE Speaker: Foroud Hakim, DDS
2 CEU core
Our profession has long since emerged from the gold and silver restorative era. In today’s rapidly evolving arena, staying abreast of the latest in materials and products can be a tremendous challenge. This course aims to provide relevant updates to stay current and understand cutting edge approaches to tooth restoration and preservation. Bring all of your questions ad clinical challenges to get in the know!
• Cover evolving materials in the direct and indirect restorative arena.
• Review all critical delivery techniques and clinical challenges.
• Advancements in adhesives and composite delivery.
• When to deploy bio-active materials.
• Contemporary approach to non-vital tooth restoration.
• Contemporary approach to crown & bridge delivery (treatment planning, preparation, impression, provisionalization, & cementation vs. bonding).
• Tips and tricks to improve efficiency and eliminate re-do procedures