Start Date: 10/21/2021 6:00 PM PDT
End Date: 10/21/2021 8:15 PM PDT
Venue Name: GoToWebinar
Harbor Dental Society
CE Topic: 'Minimally Invasive Dentistry: Current Concepts, Techniques, and Materials for Maximum Efficiency'
Date: Thurs, Oct 21, 2021
Time: 6:00pm - 8:15pm
CE Speaker: Ron Kaminer, DDS
2 CEU core
This program will cover current thoughts on a variety of topics related to Minimally Invasive Dentistry. Dr. Kaminer will demystify posterior esthetic dentistry, show you how to create perfect contacts and detail both new and tried and true materials. He will deliver concepts that can all be implemented immediately in the office.
Topics to be covered include:
• Cariology: What they didn’t teach you in dental school.
• Therapeutic Fluoride: Is it really the only answer?
• Esthetic posterior restorative dentistry without sensitivity.
• The myths and the truths of new restorative materials.
• Plus, a whole lot more key takeaways!