- Mentors and mentees simply complete the designated application forms listed above. If you wish to be a mentor, identify the areas in which you feel most comfortable participating (e.eg. clinical or business) or “general” if you have no preference.
- Mentees should select the topics that interest them the most, or simply “general”.
- The HDS will notify you within 3 weeks of your match, and provide the appropriate contact and support materials.
- The structure is designed to be flexible with meetings and communications arranged by the members themselves. That means it can be highly structured, e.g. with an agenda, or informal.
- The commitment is for 6 months. This provides maximum flexibility.
- It is important to know before you begin if being a mentee is right for you so contact Harbor to discuss the best match for you